Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Completely Forgot

It has happened again. And I hold it as a Very Good Sign. This time I completely forgot the anniversary of my first round of chemo. Crazy. Even now I would need to look up if it was on July 5th or 6th. Considering how well I remember dates and anniversaries and such, and that is just with my mind. Then throw in the way my body reminds me if it slipped past the mental radar. Well clearly, this is a thing of the past this pesky little chemo experience, something that not a single part of me feels the need to remember or be on the look out for, all watchful and guarded like in days and years gone by. The shock is over. One more level of "getting on with life" is here. Perhaps even the word "survivor" need not apply.

Oh Happy Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home