Monday, May 29, 2006

Apologies

Wow, travelling and leading and vacationing put a bit of a kink into the otherwise smooth process of blogging. Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth there, without so much as a warning. Well, I guess you had a bit of a warning, and then I daringly tried to keep up the blogging while away, and boom, GONE. If you are a blogger yourself you might have been able to point out the challenges of this unlikely cocktail combination of activities to me, but would I have listen, hmmm, maybe not. So now, next time I am away, I will try something different (like letting you know I'll be gone and not pretending that I will be able to both be away and blog, at the same time, OR creating a bunch of posts ahead of time and then just having to upload them at the appropriate moment/day). Don't you just love trying and failing and then trying something new?

And, since I am not actually home yet (just no longer leading a workshop), don't expect a real, juicy update/posting until sometime Wed or Thurs (depending primarily on my jetlag).

Thanks for hanging tight with me while I learn.

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM PDT, Blogger Signy said...

Apologies for spelling it with two "p"s. I guess I am really trying to claim my Myers-Briggs type and pump up that P. Will change it now, resulting in this comment not making much sense, but never mind.

 
At 4:45 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home