Thursday, May 18, 2006

Heading Out

Two things. Both detail-y.

I came across a great article on some self care tips and active involvement upon getting diagnosed with cancer (this is coming from the medical establishment, no less), so I wanted to highlight that for anyone wanting a good little read. It is also great for anyone supporting someone who just got diagnosed, to help you know how to direct your loved one.

The second thing is that I am on the eve of heading out for a vacation. I will be away from my home base for about 11 days. And since it seemed somehow above and beyond the call of duty to ask my cat sitter to take over my blogging responsibilities too, well I am going to do my best to post from the road (don’t you just love technology, that I can do that!!!). Not sure how it will work. Not sure how frequently I will be able to put something together. So stay with me while I explore and experiment, and I will let you know how it goes.

3 Comments:

At 11:15 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip Signy! Let's plan that party for you in the interim (stay tuned for an email coming your way...)

love you,
Jayn

 
At 6:45 AM PDT, Blogger Alda said...

Enjoy!

 
At 7:34 AM PDT, Blogger Signy said...

Thanks, and boy am I noticing it is harder to blog when one is away. That is a good learning. And why do I think I can't take a vacation from my blog. Ah well. We shall see how it unfolds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home