Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Why I Don't Have Results Yet

I know you, like me, are waiting for my results. And you, like me, were expecting them a week after surgery. So, what gives? Yesterday I spoke to my doctor’s secretary, she said that my doctor expects results in 1 to 2 weeks, and that she usually does not call if there is nothing to report. Ach Thiph. Well, obviously, that is not going to work for me. So I have booked an appointment to see her (my doctor) on Mar 12th at 1:15pm. So hold onto your seats, we just have a few more days to ride out, and then we will have confirmed results that I am absolutely FINE!

2 Comments:

At 2:40 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay.....just breathing.

Do you need distractions in the interim?

xoxox
Terry

 
At 7:31 PM PST, Blogger Signy said...

Distraction good. Bring it on!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home