Wednesday, April 05, 2006

New Ideas in the Fight

I was cruising around cancer sites (yeah, now that is a fun pastime, clearly I need to get out more, to beef up my fun quotient) and came across a wee article on breath tests to determine breast cancer. This ties into a new area where dogs are being used to sniff out cancer in people (different article, same site). What I love about this is how simple it is. What we wait to see is how effective it is.

I like the site in that it has little sound bites about different things going on with cancer, and cancer cure and cancer prevention, and so on, which has me be more up to date while being less overwhelmed. Works for me.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM PDT, Blogger Alda said...

It's a pretty impressive blog. I'm amazed people aren't commenting - could it be new?

 
At 10:05 PM PDT, Blogger Signy said...

Possibly, but there is so much content, I assume it is not. Yeah, it is very Rock The House. I think I need to add it to my RSS feed. And, naturally, have added it to my blog links.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home